Warning: Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We have built strong partnerships with the world’s market leaders in sustainable, innovative, high quality fabrics. We use the very latest technology, adhere to world’s best practices and are exemplary in our environmental and social responsibilities.
Our fabrics are used by a range of customers, from high end fashion houses to sportswear companies and the military.
Whatever your request, be it the manufacturing of solid, yarn-dyed or heather marle circular knitted fabrics, we provide materials through fast and efficient service and skillfully-monitored mass production both in Australia and overseas.
Our fabric partners are accredited to the following standards:
- ISO9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO14001 – Environmental Management System
- Australian Certified Organic – certified for processing organic cotton and cotton elastane fabrics
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 – certified for fabrics made of 100% wool and wool / LYCRA® fiber
- INVISTA’s LYCRA® fiber Accredited Fabric Mill
We hold Australia’s largest range of organic cotton knits. We also stock SUPERINO, our Australian made Merino fabric as well as a selection of blends, including bamboo organic cotton fabric. You can access the pdf to these fabrics by the information link. For specialty fabrics not on our fabric information page, please contact Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org).