Digital printing, also known as direct-to-garment (DTG), can print any t-shirt design with any number of colours onto any coloured t-shirt. However, the printing process is slightly different than screen printing and demands more work and time. Digital printing means that we print your image directly from electronic sources onto the fabric and is best utilised for low volume, multi-coloured print jobs.
Digital printing has several benefits:
- Environmentally friendly due to water-based inks
- No minimum order quantities or set-up restrictions/costs
- Quick pre-production proofs and approvals
- Flexibility – We can work with vector art, hi-res images, bitmap images or digital camera photos
- No concerns over spot vs. process colour – we print directly from the computer, there is little room for error
Advantages of DTG Printing
One time set up fee (Same artwork, same colour). Eco-friendly water-based inks. High quality multi-coloured printing. Types of format include; vector images, hi-res images, bitmap images, even digital photos.
“Our Key Principles are Quality, People & Honesty”