OCC Apparel has built strong partnerships with the world’s market leaders in sustainable, innovative, high quality fabrics, who use the very latest technology, adhere to world’s best practices and are exemplary in our environmental and social responsibilities.
While OCC Apparel does not sell fabric, we recommend you contact ABMT TEXTILES. Their fabrics are used by a range of customers, from high end fashion houses to sportswear companies and the military.
Whatever your request, be it the manufacturing of solid, yarn-dyed or heather marle circular knitted fabrics, we provide materials through fast and efficient service and skillfully-monitored mass production both in Australia and overseas.
Our recommended fabric partners are accredited to the following standards:
- ISO9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO14001 – Environmental Management System
- Australian Certified Organic – certified for processing organic cotton and cotton elastane fabrics
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 – certified for fabrics made of 100% wool and wool / LYCRA® fiber
- INVISTA’s LYCRA® fiber Accredited Fabric Mill
And specialise in the following fabric types:
- Merino Wool Range
- Eco series
- Moisture management range
- Anti-microbial range
- Microencapsulation range
- UV-protection range
- SUPPLEX® Fabric / TACTEL® Fiber Range
- Nano Bamboo range
- Quick Dry range
- Stretch fabric range with LYCRA® fiber
To discuss and order fabrics – please contact ABMT direct http://abmt.com.au/