We are proud partners and recommend Coghlan for your pick & pack fulfilment.
The benefits of partnering your fulfilment with Coghlan
Same day dispatch
Of course, if it’s customer satisfaction you’re after, you’ll want to work with a fulfilment specialist who can offer fast order processing and quality control management.
The Coghlan carrier pick up arrangements have been structured to maximise the window required to achieve same day dispatch on all orders received before 2pm (conditions apply) – of course, depending on your selected carrier option and geographical time zones, this is easily achieved.
What’s more, you can choose whether your orders are forwarded as they are generated or in batch quantities. This is the recommended option for larger orders in particular to avoid bottlenecks at the end of the day and to help us help you get your orders to your customers as fast as possible.
An easy to understand dashboard that tells you the status of your orders, deliveries and stock levels
e-Quik is an integrated order processing service that operates under a same day order in/order out protocol, which means your orders can be received, picked, packed and dispatched to your customer all on the same day.
Developed in house by Coghlan, e-Quik is the result of more than 25 years experience providing order fulfilment services to the Australasian market.
Whether you’re in business-to-business or business-to-consumer manufacturing or marketing, e-Quik can help you do what you do best by managing your inventory and relieving you of your day-to-day logistics and distribution hassles – all in real time.
Get better value from your time and money
How much are you paying for your current storage arrangement? If you’re running your business from home, how much of your kitchen/dining/living space is your stock consuming? Now add to that the cost of freight and packaging materials and your precious time and energy – there’s plenty of ways you could better spend it, right?
By outsourcing your fulfilment requirements, you get to enjoy the benefits of Coghlan’s bulk purchasing power, which means more money stays in your pocket. In addition you get to enter into a flexible world where you only pay for what you consume, when you consume it.
What’s more, by storing your inventory in one of three strategically located, secure warehouses, you’ll find plenty more room around the house to kick back and relax with your friends and family.
So now ask yourself this – how much time, money and energy would you be saving if you outsourced your fulfilment? The answer? A lot.
You can focus on growing your business
So you’ve built a successful business after introducing your unique products into the market place? Of course, now you’ve found that there’s a serious demand on your time to get everything done. So how are you going to achieve everything from managing orders and chasing stock to picking, packing and distributing, all while ensuring your customers are happy and everything is done with speed and accuracy?
Where do you find time for sourcing new customers and growing your business? You can outsource your needs to the people who have made a living providing fulfilment services for more than 25 years now.
With extensive industry experience and the IT systems and technology in place, you can rest assured Coghlan will help you make the right decisions, satisfy your customers and work with you to implement the proper systems to grow your business.
By outsourcing your fulfilment needs, you’ll be able to run your business from anywhere – and that means more time to focus on the things most important to you, such as ensuring your customers are satisfied or working to perfect your product offering (and that means growing your business).
Other key advantages
- Peace of mind – with more than two decades experience, you can rest assured the team at Coghlan will provide a quality, accurate, fast and reliable service
- No fixed contract term – You’re free to leave at any time (given your bills are paid of course – fair is fair!)
- Variable cost – your storage cost is billed on a weekly basis for bulk pallets and shelving as required, so if you’ve got a seasonal aspect to your stock volumes, your storage costs will mirror that pattern
- Secure facilities – rest assured knowing your materials and products are protected in Coghlan’s facilities with back to base alarms, long serving trusted employees and after hours security, fences and gates
- Transport options –Coghlan’s distribution options including air, road and sea freight (both domestic and international) are all based on extremely competitive costs to suit all of your transport needs
- Information – Coghlan’s intuitive and easy to use online support will ensure you remain up to date with a wealth of information regarding the status of your orders and inventory
- Independence – you can make most changes to your requirements without having to track down an individual customer service agent, meaning you can make your changes 24 hours, 365 days per year.
Please contact Kevin direct to discuss your fulfilment and warehousing needs: Kevin.Ryan@coghlan.com.au